December 22, 2010

Cards for the Grand-kids

The two cards I am showing you today are cards I created for the grand kids. The first one in for 2 1/2 year old Kaitlynn. She is so anxious for Christmas this year. She also informed us "me not sitting on Santa's lap"! She will be lots of fun on Christmas morning this year. Brings back memories of my two kids when gift opening time was here years ago!


Supplies used:
  • Stamp Sets: Greeting Cards Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Tools: Big Shot, Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die
  • Punches: Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, 2 1/2" Scallop Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch
  • DSP: Deck the Halls
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Rhinestone Brads
  • Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Water Color Paper
  • Inks: Basic Black, Water Color Pencils

The second card is for 12 year old Jeremy. I was trying to come up with something for an almost teenage boy. I thought using the monkey image from "Fox & Friends" would be appropriate and I added hand-cut Santa hats:



Card Supplies:
  • DSP: Jolly Holiday
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Early Espresso
  • Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends, Sincere Salutations
  • Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die
  • Punches: Scallop Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Brads


  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!