Today's card was inspired by Mojo Monday and this sketch:
I just love the new DSP that arrived at my doorstep last week. It is called "Autumn Spice" and the mix of autumn colors is breath-taking. Not only are the colors gorgeous, but to my surprise when I opened my package..............the paper is also heavy and textured!
- Stamp Set: Apple Blossoms (you can earn this set for free as a hostess gift!)
- Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White
- Inks: Not Quite Navy, Pink Pirouette
- DSP: Autumn Spice
- Punches: Tiny Tag Punch, Word Window Punch
- Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone Jewels
Enjoy the remainder of your long weekend everyone. I am off to use up an overabundance of tomatoes from our garden. Last Friday I cooked up some homemade salsa and today I am trying out homemade tomato sauce!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/