September 6, 2010

Mojo Monday-155

Happy Labor Day everyone! We are self-employed and have been taking Friday's off lately so this 4-day weekend has been wonderful!

Today's card was inspired by Mojo Monday and this sketch:


Today's card:


I just love the new DSP that arrived at my doorstep last week. It is called "Autumn Spice" and the mix of autumn colors is breath-taking. Not only are the colors gorgeous, but to my surprise when I opened my package..............the paper is also heavy and textured!




Supplies used:
  • Stamp Set: Apple Blossoms (you can earn this set for free as a hostess gift!)
  • Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White
  • Inks: Not Quite Navy, Pink Pirouette
  • DSP: Autumn Spice
  • Punches: Tiny Tag Punch, Word Window Punch
  • Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
  • Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone Jewels

Enjoy the remainder of your long weekend everyone. I am off to use up an overabundance of tomatoes from our garden. Last Friday I cooked up some homemade salsa and today I am trying out homemade tomato sauce!

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Love these colors and the bling on your itty bitty jewelery tag! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely beautiful card. Cards like yours is what made me want to be a demonstrator to show those that beauty is just one cardstock away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Debbie! Your such an enabler... now I have to buy that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,

    Your card is really pretty. I really like the use of the gems on your images.

    TFS
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a really beautiful card. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and the colors are lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an awesome creation. You should consider entering your projects over at the Papercraft Star challenge blog! They have lots of great give-aways going on right now! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!