March 1, 2010

Mojo Monday-128

Mojo Monday



Click here to play. This is the sketch challenge for this week:

I just love this simple sketch.

Here is my creation for this week:


Close up of detail. The photo doesn't show it well but I used Old Olive ink for the butterfly topped with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. The whole butterfly shimmers! I used Stampin' Dimensionals to "pop" the butterfly.


Card recipe:
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive
DSP: Patterns III Paper Pack
Stamp Sets: For Your Birthday, Great Friend
Inks: Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black
Punches: Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1 3/4" Circle
Accessories: Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Love Notes (cut in half)
Shop 24/7 by clicking HERE
Debbie Henderson
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
deb_henderson@hotmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous GF! Love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...especially the border. I'm sure seeing the butterfly shimmer it looks amazing in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking color combination! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for winning!!
    You are worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! congratulations on winning mojo monday! that's how I found your blog.

    liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!