January 15, 2012

Super Sunday-Stamping411-SSC238

Good morning everyone! Today is Sunday and as you know, with my new blog line-up, I pick a challenge each Sunday and join in. Today I am picking a sketch challenge from Stamping 411. I've never participated with their challenges even though I frequent their website quite often. Sketch challenges are my favorite and here is the one for today:

And my card:

I decided to use a stamp set that will be available to you in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog that debuts on January 24th. Sale-A-Bration is that time of year where you earn a FREE product from the catalog for every $50 ordered. Coming soon!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Whisper White, Perfect Plum
  • Inks: Perfect Plum
  • Accessories: So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Label Framelits Collection, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Small Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Stripes Textured Embossing Folder, Dazzling Details
Have a great day and if the weather for you is like it is here......below ZERO, stay in and get some stampin' done! Thanks for stopping by!


  1. A great take on the Stamping 411 sketch Debbie. Love your color choices and love those stamp sets from the SAB!

  2. So pretty. I, too, love your color choices; they give it a very soft, feminine look.

  3. Very pretty Debbie. I also love your colors

  4. Love the non-traditional Valentine colors. Purple and green, gotta love that color combo.

  5. Love all those little embossed hearts! Great card!

    1. Love this card!! Great job using non-Valentine colors, love it!!

  6. Love the color combo!! Great job with the sketch!

  7. Very fun card...great non-traditional colors!

  8. Clean and simple gorgeousness! I love it!

  9. I love all the textures; fabulous card!